Thursday, June 16, 2011

Commenting on Blogs

So, I was looking at blogs... I have gotten some great ideas from other teacher's comments and blogs.


Ex. "I resurrected my blog too, Anna. I have seen teachers who have kids write the post to the teacher's blog - a summary of what they did that day or a special topic. You could start with that and then expand to student blogs."
My response:  "I really like Laura's idea of having the kids comment on the teachers blog."

Ex. :I am looking for a new and exciting way to enhance technology in my classroom during the next school year. I use many forms of technology with my students and would like to add more information to my toolbox. This challenge will also give me something to do during the summer to keep my brain active."

My Response:
I agree, it will keep the brain active over the summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment